Podcasts and workshops help us connect on a bigger and wider scale to support our needs as social creatures for connection, community, and belonging.
Connection provides us a sense of belonging, which in turn can have tremendous impacts on our ability to heal.
I have always believed stories and education can connect us to one another, foster greater sense of belonging, and are tools for helping us make sense of the world. I find podcasts are a wonderful way to connect and I have a great joy in being a guest on aligned podcasts!
Downloadable version of my speaker sheet and media kit.
I love hosting workshops! It is absolutely one of my passions as they offer participants and myself a space of connection, growing and learning. There is truly magic that can happen when we explore in community.
Some of my favourite workshops I have hosted are:
- 5 Key Elements to Healthy Relationships
- Explores explores effective tools when seeking to form deep and lasting connections with fun, interactive exercises!
- F**k Yes! Consent, Communication, and Negotiation
- Skills and strategies that enable healthy communication, boundary setting, negotiation, and consent.
- F**k Yes! Consent, Communication, and Negotiation for Kink and BDSM
- Feeling Through Music
- Uses a wide array of musical activities as a means to express feelings and emotions.
I am happy to create custom workshops for various communities both online and in person. You can read more about the topics I work with here.
Are you interested in any of my podcasts and workshops? Let’s get in touch!